SinclairProsser Law is pleased to present A Free Continuing Education event sponsored by the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
“Wills and the Probate Process”
- What is a Will? What is Probate? What Happens to My Assets? Who is in Charge of My Estate and Family?
- Understand the Importance of Planning and Its Effects on the Family and the Distribution of Assets
- Examine the Challenges of Probate and How to Navigate the Process
The number of subjects encompassed under the topic of estate planning is enormous. Estate Planning Attorney Victor A. Lembo will provide a close look at the creation of a Will, and give valuable insight into the probate process and what to expect when there is a death. This is a class you won’t want to miss!
When you have completed this class, you will:
Have achieved a real increase in your level of technical knowledge
- Be able to recognize estate planning opportunities that eluded you before
- Fully appreciate the important role that certain financial products can play in planning an estate
- Walk away with 2 Continuing Education credits – Approved for Maryland Certified Financial Planners, Maryland Certified Public Accountants, and Maryland Life/Health Insurance Agents.
To register call 410-573-4818 or 301-970-8080 or visit www.sinclairprosserlaw.com before November 24, 2015.
*License information required when signing in.
- How Often Should I Meet with an Estate Planning Attorney? - January 18, 2018
- Tax Law Changes for 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Dedicated Gardeners & Creative Spaces in Annapolis, MD - May 30, 2017