Invitation and Outline for “Administering Special Needs Trusts”
SinclairProsser Law is pleased to present
A Free Continuing Education event
Sponsored by the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys
“Administering Special Needs Trusts”
The number of subjects encompassed under the topic of estate planning is enormous. Estate Planning Attorney Nicole Livingston will enlighten you to the estate planning opportunities for your clients in planning for future care while still protecting assets. This is a class you won’t want to miss!
When you have completed this class, you will:
Have achieved a real increase in your level of technical knowledge
- Be able to recognize estate planning opportunities that eluded you before
- Fully appreciate the important role that certain financial products can play in planning an estate
- Walk away with 2 Continuing Education credits – approved for Certified Financial Planners and Certified Public Accountants. APPROVAL PENDING for Life/Health Insurance Agents.
To register call 410-573-4818 or 301-970-8080 or register online here before April 5, 2013.
Administering Special Needs Trusts – Comprehensive information on each of the following categories:
A. What Benefits are Available for Special Needs Loved Ones?
B. Problems and Pitfalls in Planning
C. Special Needs Trusts
D. Distributions from Special Needs Trusts
E. Income Taxation of Trusts
Latest posts by SinclairProsser Law (see all)
- How Often Should I Meet with an Estate Planning Attorney? - January 18, 2018
- Tax Law Changes for 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Dedicated Gardeners & Creative Spaces in Annapolis, MD - May 30, 2017